Certification of the condensed interim financial statements pursuant to Article 154-bis, paragraph 5 of Legislative Decree No. 58/1998 (Consolidated Finance Act)
1. The undersigned Marco Alverà and Franco Pruzzi, as Chief Executive Officer and the Manager charged with preparing the Company’s financial reports of Snam S.p.A. respectively, certify, taking into account Article 154- bis, paragraphs 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 58 of 24 February 1998:
- the adequacy, considering the Company’s characteristics, and
- the effective implementation of the administrative and accounting procedures for the preparation of the condensed interim financial statements at 30 June 2017, during the first half of 2017.
2. The administrative and accounting procedures for the preparation of the condensed interim financial statements at 30 June 2017 were defined and their adequacy was assessed using the rules and methods in line with the Internal Control – Integrated Framework model issued by the Committee of Sponsoring Organisations of the Treadway Commission, which represents a benchmark framework for the internal control system generally accepted at international level.
3. It is also certified that:
3.1 The condensed interim financial statements at 30 June 2017:
a) were prepared in accordance with the applicable international accounting standards recognised in the European Community pursuant to Regulation (EC) no. 1606/2002 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 July 2002;
b) are consistent with the accounting records and ledgers;
c) are able to provide a true and fair view of the financial position, operating results and cash flows of the issuer and of the companies included in the scope of consolidation.
3.2 The Interim Director’s Report includes a fair review of the references to important events which occurred during the first six months of the year and their impact on the condensed interim financial statements, together with a description of the main risks and uncertainties for the remaining six months of the year. The Interim Directors’ Report also includes a fair review of the information about significant transactions with related parties.
25 July 2017
The Chief Executive Officer
The Manager charged with preparing the Company’s financial reports