- The undersigned Marco Alverà and Franco Pruzzi, as the Chief Executive Officer and the Manager responsible for preparing the Company’s financial reports of Snam S.p.A., respectively, certify, taking into account Article 154-bis, paragraphs 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree No. 58 of 24 February 1998:
• the adequacy, considering the Company’s characteristics, and
• the effective implementation of the administrative and accounting procedures for the preparation of the consolidated financial statements during the course of 2018.
- The administrative and accounting procedures for the preparation of the consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2018 were defined and their adequacy was assessed using the rules and methods in line with the Internal Control – Integrated Framework model issued by the Committee of Sponsoring Organisations of the Treadway Commission, which represents a benchmark framework for the internal control system generally accepted at international level.
- It is also certified that:
3.1 The consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2018:
a) were prepared in accordance with the applicable international accounting standards recognised in the EU pursuant to Regulation (EC) No. 1606/2002 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 July 2002;3.2 The Report on operations includes a reliable analysis of the operating performance and results, as well as the position of the issuer and of all the companies included in the scope of consolidation, together with a description of the principal risks and uncertainties to which it is exposed.
b) are consistent with the accounting records and ledgers;
c) are able to provide a true and fair view of the financial position, results of operations and cash flows of the issuer and of the companies included in the scope of consolidation.
18 February 2019
Chief Executive Officer
Manager responsible for preparing the Company’s financial reports